Team Leader – Landscape
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Working with the Business Group Manager for Design & Planning, the Middle East office is looking for a Landscape team Lead to join the team consisting of landscape architects, interior architects, urban designers and planners who work collaboratively across multidiscipline. The role entails;
The Landscape Team Lead will be responsible for managing a team of landscape and urban designers and ensuring the successful completion of the master planning and landscape projects. The Landscape Team Lead will oversee the planning, design, and installation of landscape projects, as well as manage the daily operations of the landscape team.
- Manage a team of landscape architects and urban designers.
- Business Development and Client Engagement
- Develop landscape design for multiple projects.
- Providing creative design solutions to fit the needs of our clients and communities.
- Planning and leading the delivery of Urban/Landscape designs and multi-disciplinary projects.
- Leading and contributing to the preparation of proposals and bids for projects
- Oversee the design of landscape projects, including site analysis, concept development, and detailed design.
- Ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the satisfaction of the client.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to team members, encouraging professional development and growth.
- Keep up to date with the latest landscape design trends and technologies, and incorporate them into project designs as appropriate.
- Ability to become a Registered Engineer/Architect in the UAE
- Bachelor’s degree in landscape architecture or related field
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in landscape design and urban design, with at least 4 years in a leadership role
- Strong design skills and hand sketches
- Strong technical knowledge
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the desire to make a valuable contribution.
- Collaborative and adaptable team player.
- Familiar with standards and codes used by the local authorities.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience managing budgets and schedules for landscape projects.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with clients, team members, and other stakeholders.
- Experience managing and mentoring landscape professionals and urban designers.
- Middle East experience is a must working knowledge of design, international standards and construction practices specific to this region, will be considered favorably.
Interested? Please hit the apply now button.
At GHD we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities and invites applications from people of all nationalities, genders, and cultural backgrounds.