Business Unit:GEMS METROPOLE SCHOOL – AL WAHA
Location:UAE – Dubai
About the Role
We are seeking to hire an outstanding Farm Educator to join our team in September 2024.
Join us at Gems Metropole Al-Waha, where sustainability is at the heart of education. Our state-of-the-art campus in Dubai showcases eco-friendly initiatives, providing aspiring teachers with the ideal platform to learn and teach sustainable values.
Teaching at GEMS is not just a job, it’s a career. Our teachers enjoy free access to leading CPD programs and have the opportunity to grow with the company on a global scale. With most of our leaders coming from within the GEMS network of schools, GEMS teachers are in a unique position to consider career opportunities across the world as we expand into more and more countries.
As well as being a great place to work; Dubai is a vibrant, cosmopolitan, rapidly expanding city where the sun shines all year round. Teachers in Dubai enjoy an exciting lifestyle, with opportunities for new and exciting leisure activities and travel across the region and further afield!
Are you a passionate and innovative UK/ Irish qualified teacher with a love for the outdoors and all things nature-related? Do you possess a unique blend of teaching expertise and practical farming skills? We are seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as a Farm Educator at our picturesque farm-based educational facility.
The successful candidate will have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) from the UK or Irish equivalent with relevant teaching experience.
- Demonstrated expertise in farming, animal care, and sustainable agricultural practices.
- A genuine passion for nature, science, and environmental conservation.
- Ability to engage and inspire learners of all ages with creative and hands-on teaching methods.
- Proficiency in integrating cross-curricular themes to create a holistic educational experience.
- Strong communication and organizational skills to coordinate educational programs and manage farm activities effectively.
This is a rare opportunity to combine your passion for education, farming, and nature in a beautiful countryside setting. The position offers the chance to make a lasting impact on the lives of young learners through immersive, experiential education.About Your Benefits
All positions attract an excellent remuneration package including:
Competitive tax-free salary, individual fully furnished accommodation, free schooling, private medical insurance, annual airfares to country of residence and end of Service Gratuity
Join Our Community of Hydroponics & Modern Agriculture Technology Practitioners WhatsApp Group
Join Our Community of Hydroponics & Modern Agriculture Technology Practitioners Telegram Channel
Note :We are only sharing the opportunities; we are not liable for any additional clarification.