About the job
- Should be able to support managers with design and delivery of projects including day to day coordination with project team members.
- Working with the practice lead to drive landscape business developments, win work and delivering technical/commercial proposals.
- Develops and creates high quality and innovative concept designs.
- Lead preliminary and detailed drawings and documentation including technical specifications and construction detailing.
- Selects and recommends landscape materials and palette for hardscape, softscape and site furniture based on local knowledge.
- Developing concept and detailed master plan focused on public realm design and strategies.
- Ability to manage and execute projects from concept through to construction documentation.
- Strong graphics and presentation skills in both hand sketches and digital program/software
- Ability to multi-tasks in a fast-paced working environment.
Can all candidates attach their portfolio within the application stage please.