Agriculture Sales and Logistics Executive
About the job
NEFC Group is seeking a highly experienced and motivated Sales and Logistics Coordinator to join our team.
The candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of sales and logistics experience, with at least 2 years of experience in the agriculture industry.
- At least 5 years of experience in sales and logistics;
- Optional 2 years of experience in agriculture;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (preferably in business or agriculture);
- Experience in dealing with and processing Letters of Credit;
- Proficient in using Excel and PowerPoint; and
- Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English.
- Processing sales documentation and logistics for various agricultural machinery and implements.
- Maintaining and developing a customer portfolio.
- Preparing, processing, submitting, and managing pro forma invoices for customers.
- Preparing, submitting, and managing bids for tenders.
- Managing stock and inventory, including ordering and keeping track of availability.
- Liaising with suppliers for lead time, pricing, technical information, and availability of agricultural equipment and machines.
- Drafting, processing, and managing Letters of Credit.
- Achieving technical familiarity with the complete range of products offered.
- Managing import, export, and distribution logistics chains.
- Devising and implementing marketing strategies.
- Preparing sales, marketing, and industry reports.
- Liaising and advising customers about estimated delivery schedule, service contracts, and warranties.
- Keeping up to date with market trends and competitors.
- Conducting extensive product and industry research.
- Willingness to travel and work in various territories, especially in Africa.
Note :AWARC are only sharing the opportunities; we are not liable for any additional clarification.