Landscape site engineer (intern position) Aqualivin Co. Dubai
About the job
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team at Natural Ponds Builders as a Landscape Design Intern. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting our team of designers and builders in creating and constructing natural ponds, pools and water features. The intern will work on-site in the United Arab Emirates and will have the opportunity to learn new skills and gain valuable experience in landscape design, construction, and project management.
Assist in the design and construction of natural ponds, pools and water features
– Collaborate with the team on project planning and execution
– Conduct site visits and assessments to gather information for design proposals
– Create detailed drawings and plans using CAD or other design software
– Assist with the sourcing and procurement of materials and equipment
– Participate in the construction process, including excavation, installation of liners, and planting
– Ensure that all work is completed on time and within budget
- Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Design, Architecture, or related field
- Excellent design capabilities and proficient in CAD or other design software
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Willingness to work on-site in the United Arab Emirates
- Ability to learn new skills and adapt quickly to changing environments
- Passion for sustainability and environmental conservation
- Willingness to continue working with us on a full-time basis after completion of the internship
General experience in plumbing and electrical works
UAE Driving license
If you are a creative and motivated individual with a passion for landscape design and environmental conservation, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR CV IF OUR REQUIREMENT ARE NOT APPLICABLE
Note :AWARC are only sharing the opportunities; we are not liable for any additional clarification.