Big Fish Consult Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Emirate, United Arab Emirates
About the job
Our client is a real estate project management consultancy company in Abu Dhabi. They are urgently looking to hire a Landscape Project Manager who will work alongside the Technical Services Director.
- Coordinate and liaise on all landscape designs with the respective Development
- Management project owner and the Corporate vision and strategy.
- Lead the landscape development projects from initiation to completion, including defining development objectives (in line with corporate strategy and program), identifying design requirements and consultants’ design briefs and scope, and assisting in Consultant pre-qualification and selection.
- Manage and oversee landscape Consultants’ design development and deliverables in line with approved strategy, program, and budget.
- Supervise and approve the scope of landscape design and development work, and schedules and identify the design variables to document the deliverables, the cost budget, and the approximate timeline to ensure the deliverables are achieved timely to meet employer satisfaction.
- Define the landscape development’s goals and objectives, manage the project’s budget and schedule, analyze progress reported against the work schedules, and recommend actions to improve progress.
- Oversee landscape contractors’ procurement of materials, construction program, testing, and commissioning, and provide advice to Construction and FM teams on overall development operation and maintenance issues.
- Establish frameworks to define the methodology to manage all landscape development and operational matters, including permits, registrations, NOCs from the required regulatory authorities, completion certificates, etc. to support the execution of projects and achievement of organization goals.
- Own the landscape development programs and ensure timely delivery regarding cost, specifications, and client satisfaction.
- Establish, build, and nurture relationships with various government authorities to enable the consultants and Contractors to expedite various project processes
- Provide oversight and technical guidance on construction to the site, and assist the team to resolve critical site issues.
- Lead and manage the landscape project resources as per the budgeted costs, work feasibility, quality, timeliness, and standards of the consultants & contractor to ensure that the project specifications and approved parameters are achieved.
- Monitor, manage and control the performance of the landscape consultants and contractors in their duties and the discharge of their responsibilities
- Ensure the availability of a landscape asset registry from Consultants and Contractors and direct the operation and maintenance of existing and future assets and facilities. In addition, lead and allocate the resources for maintenance projects considering the budgeted costs, work feasibility, quality, timeliness, and contractor’s standard to ensure that the project specifications and approved parameters are met.
BSc of Landscape Architecture, Design & Management
15-20 years of experience
Willing to work in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Ideally coming from a developer or consultancy background.
Note :We are only sharing the opportunities; we are not liable for any additional clarification.