Are you interested in utilizing your landscape architectural background to design marquee public realm projects? Parsons is hiring Landscape Architects who will independently perform a wide variety of conventional and complex architectural assignments by applying landscape architectural design standards, practices, and techniques.
- Perform efficient, professional analysis, synthesis, and recommendation of conceptual design alternatives to establish, communicate and sell the design vision for landscape architectural design projects.
- Lead the design and presentation of high-quality landscape concept drawings and reports.
- Prepare technical design packages through to tender.
- Liaise with Project Managers, Discipline Leads, internal and external team members including master planners, architects, urban designers, specialist designers, all engineering disciplines and quantity surveyors.
- Maintain affiliations with professional societies to keep abreast of development of trends and technologies.
- Work collaboratively with the master planning team to develop landscape strategies at master planning level.
- Coordinate with internal disciplines and manage the activities of sub-consultants for the delivery of projects.
- Perform other related tasks as required
- Demonstrate a team oriented and collaborative approach to landscape architecture within the design team.
- Demonstrate an expert understanding of the regional construction industry, local construction methods and their influence on design decisions.
- Demonstrate a solid commitment to quality design.
- Demonstrate solid communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Possess self-motivation, work part of the team but also have the ability to work independently.
- Demonstrate an understanding of key design related computer programs such as BIM, Adobe suites and 3D modeling software such as Sketch Up and Rhino.
- Minimum (5) years of continuous experience in landscape architecture.
- International experience in North America, Europe, Middle East and Asia is preferrable.
- Experience dealing with GCC based municipalities and developers
- Proven leadership and delivery ability
- Knowledge of LEED and ESTIDAMA principles, certification is preferred
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Bachelor of Landscape Architecture from an accredited University or College program.
Note :We are only sharing the opportunities; we are not liable for any additional clarification.