Production Team Leader
GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
About the role
- Production Planning as per daily orders
- Managing employees and production control
- Maintain daily in out records as per production activities
- Maintain daily production reports
- Monitor production yield and maintain minimum wastage as per product specifications
- Inform reorder of raw materials and ingredients via Production Supervisor
- Complete production jobs effectively with in the given period and based on production orders.
- Willingness to work weekends, public holidays and long hours and at working environments (lower temperature 15
Degree) when required.
- Identify problems as they arise, informing Shift Supervisor of deviations, or when unfamiliar with situations.
- Perform any other assignments as required by the Production Supervisor.
About the requirements
- Food processing experience, required
- Hygiene & GMP Awareness
- Good communication skills in English, preferred