Senior Landscape Architect
About the job
PERFECT Technical Works & Landscaping LLC was established in the year 2010 in Dubai, UAE, and is one of the most prestigious landscaping companies in the region. The company maintains professional integrity and a pioneering spirit while offering comprehensive solutions for all landscaping requirements.
PTWL services include hard landscaping, soft landscaping, automatic irrigation systems, water features, landscape lighting, specialized elements such as parks, palaces, swimming pool constructions, and hardscape elements.
PTWL has successfully executed several prestigious projects in the commercial, residential, leisure, and recreational sectors in the UAE. The company continues to exceed expectations by its strong commitment to professional quality and excellent customer service.
PTWL is looking for Senior Landscape Architect with 8+ years experience to join our team.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION
- Responsible for concept design and development upon discussion with client.
- Create presentations for client meetings (Concept Drawings, Perspective, Area Calculation, and Initial Feasibility Study).
- Responsible for following up on the submissions such as Preliminary and Final drawings.
- Responsible for planning, directing and coordinate activities of designated project by ensuring.
- Objectives of the project are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
- Having profound knowledge in rendering and modelling the perspective as per project requirements.
- Developed Landscape plans by providing Design Solutions.
- Managed a team in developing the project from schematic to detail design phases.
- Planning and scheduling meetings with clients and developers for updating the status of the project.
- Reviewing shop drawings of architectural and landscape works.
- Preparation of pre-concept for landscape design & proposal.
- Ensuring the design is delivered on time reflecting the specifications and scope of work.
- Keeping documentation and records of client interactions for training purposes.
- Conducting customer service presentations and workshops.
- Developing surveys and obtaining client information.
- Schedule regular and follow up meetings with Clients to ensure they are satisfied.
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. sales, design team, engineers, senior management) to address customers’ needs.
- Excellent team player
- Decisive, clear and consistent in approach to Structural Engineering Design
- Sound communicator
- Excellent technical judgement
- Willingness to participate in all aspects of Structural Engineering workload delivery
- Understand the importance of technical accuracy with a high attention to detail.
Rewards & Benefits
They offer an excellent package which includes
- A competitive salary
- annual leave
- Medical insurance cover
- Company gratuity scheme
- Annual flight allowance